AquaMedix® filtration solutions are used primarily in VA hospitals, Veterans Homes, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, adult care and senior assisted living and acute care centers, retirement communities, other health care facilities and hotels.
Faucet and Sink Systems
InLine Systems for Ice Machines
Our hollow fiber membrane filter technology removes waterborne pathogens and other harmful bacteria like Pseudomonas and Legionella, the bacteria that cause Legionnaire’s Disease, from the water at the point of use. Typical areas where POU Anti-Bacterial Filtration is suited are Transplant, Oncology, Neonatal units, high risk areas for HAI (Hospital Acquired Infection) or anywhere immunocompromised patients or visitors are present.
By narrowing our focus to hygienic water products such as Point of Use (POU) filtration systems AquaMedix offers advanced filtration at the last point of defense from contaminants in water used by patients or at-risk people every day.
We continually utilize input from the customer, and people who install and maintain our water filter systems to improve all aspects of the product. This focus can be seen in how many of our devices are designed and re-engineered to fit into the surrounding environment they are used in.
• Can be used in combination with Secondary Water Disinfection Chemical Treatment systems.
• Provides protection against waterborne bacteria
• Bacteria Reduction 99.99999% (7-log)
• Expected life: 2 to 3 months or 525 gal to 1800 gal*. Maximum life: 90 days*
• Captures contaminants in water before they are aerosolized
• Replaceable Micro-Filter cartridge reducing environmental and uses costs
• Pre-Filtration options available read more