AquaMedix™ CleanSpray® HandShowers are used primarily in VA hospitals, Veterans Homes, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, assisted living and acute care centers, Adult Care and Senior Assisted Living Facilities, retirement communities, hotels, other health care facilities.
The 0.15 micron hollow fiber micro-filtration membrane inside the CleanSpray® shower handle removes waterborne pathogens like Pseudomonas and Legionella that cause Hospital-Acquired Infections. Typical areas where POU Anti-Bacterial Filtration is suited are Transplant, Oncology, Neonatal units, high risk area for HAI (Hospital Acquired Infection) or anywhere immuno-compromised patients or visitors are present.
• Can be used in combination with Secondary Water Disinfection Chemical Treatment systems
• Provides protection against waterborne bacteria
• Bacteria Reduction 99.99999% (7-log)
• Expected life: 2 to 3 months or 525 gal to 1800 gal*. Maximum life: 90 days*
• Captures contaminants in water before they are aerosolized
• Replaceable Micro-Filter cartridge reducing environmental and uses costs