CLEANS UP SURGICAL FLUIDS IN SECONDS
REDUCES RISK OF CROSS-CONTAMINATION AND SLIP & FALLS IN OPERATING ROOMS
The Med-Wand™ Floor Vac™ is designed to quickly and efficiently clean up procedure and accidental floor liquids. Universally connects to all centralized or decentralized vacuum systems within medical facilities.
• Safely manages infectious waste fluids generated during wet procedures in surgical settings.
• Suctions unlimited amounts of fluid from floor
• Extremely quiet, will not disrupt surgical case
• Enables quick O.R turnover time to improve efficiencies
• No need for presoaked mops or containers
• Replaces absorption mats which when walked on track unsanitary fluid, become overly saturated and drip onto staff when disposing.
• Med-Wand™ contains spill within its original foot print and does not spread fluids to other areas keeping patients and staff safe.
Med-Wand Sanitization: After using, just remove and dispose of vacuum hose and red Wic-Dry™ Pad. Place device into included tray and sanitize in seconds.
• Light weight, only 1lb.
• Recovery rate 2 L per minute
• Rugged stainless steel telescoping handle
• Quiet operation, non-disruptive
• Self-sanitizes internal components in seconds.
• Adhesive hook for easy reach during procedures and storage
• Product Dimensions 1.5”H x 16”W x 36”-72”L (1 Yr Warranty)
• Yellow Cleaning Tray Included